2Comm Systems Inc.
4. CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you have questions or concerns regarding our policy or practices, please contact our privacy officer by email at email@example.com or at the following address:2Comm Systems Inc. 139 Carlyle Crescent Aurora, Ontario Canada L4G 6P8
5. GENERALWe may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others or upload content. Such postings are governed by the Company's Terms of Service. In addition, such postings may appear on other SuperJack or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post. Therefore, we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
6. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1 Collection of information at registrationRegistration is required if you want to use the SuperJack. Businesses may register at https://superjack.app/signup. Other users may either sign in through and other social media sites or register using an online form located at https://superjack.app/signup. As part of this registration, we will require that you submit certain information that is relevant to the purposes of the SuperJack. We collect the following information (“Personal Information”) from our subscriber’s registration information: first and last name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, and password.
6.2 Mobile Device Location InformationUpon registration or the use of our location-enabled services on the SuperJack (for example, when you access services from a mobile device), we may need to collect and process information about your actual Global Positioning System location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information was recorded. Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device identification and other information we hold about you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked for your consent. If you do not want your location information collected when you use the SuperJack, please contact your device manufacturer or platform provider to determine how to disable the collection of this information.
6.3 Collection of information when you use the SuperJackWhen you use the SuperJack, we automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or device and your activities including:● the IP address of your computer;● the unique mobile device identifier;● technical information about your computer or mobile device such as they type of device, mobile device identification number, web browser, other browser information (e.g. size, connection speed and connection type), and operating system or platform;● your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.); and● your internet provider or mobile carrier name.
6.4 Collection of information submitted by youYou may send electronic information or physical documentation to us in the following forms: messages or transaction information relating to your interactions with our Merchants; receipts, personal data in text and picture form; and other subscriber-generated content provided to us in the normal course of your use of the SuperJack, including but not limited to posts, profiles, comments, suggestions, forwarded messages, feedback information, usage information, transaction information and Traffic Data (as defined below).
6.5 Collection through interaction with the SuperJackWe may collect your Personal Information when you communicate it to us by use of one of our web forms or other interactions with the SuperJack, by email, or by any other means of communication. The SuperJack offers publicly-accessible blogs and allows you to create personal profiles which can be seen by others (collectively, “Public Content”). This Public Content and any of the information you post to the Site, such as reviews, are intended for public consumption. You should be aware that any information you provide in this area may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We take no responsibility for any information which you or your employees, agents, contractors and representatives post or publish on the SuperJack and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, cost, complaint, damage, claim or liability whatsoever arising from any such post or publication. We may post your testimonials along with your name on the SuperJack from time to time if such information is provided to us. If you are logged into social media sites such as , and you access but are not logged into the SuperJack, we may receive information from such social media site to make it easier for you to create an account on the SuperJack and show you relevant content from your friends on such social media. This information personalizes your experiences and helps you create an account. You can also connect your account on third party social media like , in which case we may collect and store information identifying your account with the third party service. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
6.6 Traffic Data“Traffic Data” is collected by the SuperJack and our third-party traffic analysis provider through the use of software that is included on the SuperJack as well as cookies that are stored temporarily on your computer. Together, these technologies help us manage our content by identifying which content is effective.
6.10 Location DataWhen you access the SuperJack using a web browser or other application, we may gather and store certain types of information including: traffic data from your browser, your IP address, location, GPS signals sent by a mobile device, cookie information, and the pages you visit on the SuperJack. Traffic data is helpful in identifying and fixing problems with the SuperJack.
7. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1 General useThe Company will not use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than the identified purposes of the SuperJack. We may use your Personal Information (defined above) to:enforce our Terms of Service;provide customer service and support, administrative messages, resolve disputes, and troubleshoot problems including helping third-party service providers fulfill their functions;fulfill your requests for certain features of SuperJack;customize, measure and improve the SuperJack;offer or provide you with products or services including providing you information relating to receipts, technical notices, updates and security alerts;inform you of targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers unless you opt out;assist us to measure our performance and to share performance information with others;comply with legal or regulatory requirements (as described below); andfulfill other purposes, subject to your explicit consent
7.2 Third-party disclosureWe may share personal information or feedback with affiliates, third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us. We may share your first name and comments or feedback with third-parties. We will not tie any other information, other than your first name, that can identify you to your comments or feedback. However, third-parties may be able to tell who you are from your comments, particularly if you provide your full name or your contact information in the comments.
7.4 Acquisition of the CompanyIn the event that the Company, or all or a portion of our business, or one or more of its divisions, is acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation, liquidation or another similar transaction, your Personal Information shall be one of the transferred assets.
7.5 Retaining InformationWe may retain your personal information while you have an account with us and thereafter for as long as we need it for purposes not prohibited by applicable laws and subject to the provisions in our Terms. This data may be retained for approximately 30 days after your relationship with us has been terminated.
8. DISCLOSURE OF PAYMENT CARD INFORMATIONTo use certain services on the SuperJack, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through the SuperJack, you expressly consent to sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, other third-party service providers, and applicable businesses.
9. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION AND INDIVIDUAL ACCESSThe Company relies on you to ensure that the Personal Information you enter into our system is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. You may make changes or corrections to your Personal Information at any time. You may review or update your personal information by clicking your settings tab in your business dashboard or in the menu located within your personal profile. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. Unless required by law, we may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. Where we can provide information access and correction, and when required by law, we will do so for free. We also make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in our reports, displays, articles and support queries. However, you must verify all information created from your use of the SuperJack. We recommend that you consult a professional before completing any government or regulatory filing or otherwise relying upon the information, as the use of this information is at your own risk. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you have entered into our system is accurate, reliable and complete.
10. MERCHANT’S ACCESS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORSIf you are a Merchant, in order for you to use certain features of the SuperJack, you may be required to provide Personal Information relating to your employees, agents, contractors and representatives (“Company Representatives”) from time to time. You acknowledge, and represent to us that you will not share your subscriber identification, and rather that your Company Representatives shall register for their own subscriber accounts on the SuperJack. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, cost, complaint, damage, claim or liability whatsoever arising from your disclosure to us of Personal Information relating to your Company Representatives to enable us to set up a user id for such Company Representatives.
11. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERSWe may share your Personal Information with service providers who help us to run our operations or to otherwise fulfill your request or as required by law. Our service providers are restricted from using your Personal Information in any way other than for the service they are providing. We ensure that such third parties maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards. You own your data in accordance with the rules for subscriber generated content set out in the Terms of Service https://superjack.app/legal/terms-of-service and can download your own data via the SuperJack at any time.
14. SECURITY MEASURESWe take your privacy very seriously. To keep your Personal Information secure, you are required to safeguard your subscriber name and password information in accordance with the Terms of Service. In addition, we restrict unauthorized access through protective policies, procedures, and technical measures, including:providing reasonable physical and electronic safeguards with regard to the storage of Personal Information;limiting access to your personal Information to those employees or contractors who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs; andgoverning employees and other contractors by strict standards and policies to ensure that Personal Information is secure and treated with the utmost care and respectPlease note that no data transmission over the internet or otherwise can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. If you have a security related concern, please contact us at the contact details provided above. We will work closely with you to ensure a quick and personal response to your concerns.
16. NOTIFICATIONSWe will never send email messages to customers requesting confidential information such as passwords, credit card numbers, or social security or social insurance numbers. Please do not act on any such emails as you may compromise your Personal Information by replying or by following links to a fraudulent website.